PNP Entrance and Promotional Exams is set on May 26, 2013
NAPOLCOM is formally announcing the conduct of the PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations on May 26, 2013. The schedule commences with the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) in its website at www.napolcom.gov.ph or at www.napolcom-online.com. For the PNP Entrance Examinations, on-line scheduling shall start from March 4 to 15, 2013 while the Promotional Exams on-line registration will start from March 16-25, 2013. Filing period will start April1 until the 30th, 2013.
Applicants for the said examinations are advised to register at the NAPOLCOM website before reporting to the NAPOLCOM Regional Office on the date indicated in their confirmation letter which also contains the corresponding reference number.
For the PNP Entrance Exam applicants, the following requirements are a must:1. Transcript of Records (original and one photocopy duly authenticated)
2. Certificate of Live Birth NSO (original and one photocopy duly authenticated)
3. 2 pcs. Colored ID Picture 1×1 with white background complete with nametag:
Example: JUAN A. DELA CRUZ
4. 1 pc window envelope w/ P 12.00 postal stamp.
5. P 400.00 Examination Fee.
6. Height: Male: 162 cms and above
Female: 157 cms and above
7. Not more than 30 years of age at the time of the exam.
For the Promotional Exams, in-service Police Officers are advised to bring the following:
1. Latest Attested Appointment (original and one photocopy duly authenticated)
2. Latest Eligibility (original and one photocopy duly authenticated)
3. 2 pcs, 1×1 colored ID pictures with white background complete with nametag in GOA type “B” uniform:
Example: POI JUANA T. DELA CRUZ
4. 1 pc window envelope with P 12.00 postal stamp.
5. Examination Fee: PO - P 400.00
SPO - P 450.00
PINSP - P 500.00
SUPT - P 600.00
For more details, Our Regional Office is located at #760 Real Street Sagkahan District, Tacloban City or you may call Ms. Rose Ullegue or Ms. Arlyn Basas at telephone number (053) 321-3017. (PR)
Short URL: http://leytesamardaily.net/?p=38902